MMOMinion

Full Version: Character screen is all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought this program, and at the character screen it just stops there. Bot still running but will do nothing else unless I select the character myself. Also if you have multiple accounts, during the Character select screen (FFXIV Account 1
FFXIV Account 2)

It will go no father. Any suggestions on how to fix this please? Thank you.
it wont go any further because the minionapp launcher doesnt support multiple game accounts on 1 log in. you must seperate those accounts to 2 different ffxiv log ins. These are called serivice accounts in the mog station.
(01-26-2016, 03:43 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]it wont go any further because the minionapp launcher doesnt support multiple game accounts on 1 log in. you must seperate those accounts to 2 different ffxiv log ins. These are called serivice accounts in the mog station.

What even are the chances of SE actually splitting them for you? I've always had one of mine like that and it always bothered me when it would crash amd not relog.
they wont split it they will delete one though, like i know some people had beta account 1 and game account 2 they had to have the account 1 deleted, also my self had to have 1 deleted to remove the service accounts.
(01-26-2016, 03:43 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]it wont go any further because the minionapp launcher doesnt support multiple game accounts on 1 log in. you must seperate those accounts to 2 different ffxiv log ins. These are called serivice accounts in the mog station.

All of my accounts are seperate. The only one with 2 is the the one with the old beta data that I deleted but still remains for some reason.

Just to clarify, I'm still having the issue of the auto login function getting stuck on the Titlescreen.
yes i know what your issue is there is no need to clarify, i already explained what you need to do, the bot does not support multiple "Service accounts" the account 1 and account 2 is your "service accounts" the bot doesnt support that. It was due to the fact that when you applied your game code you didnt apply it to your beta service account instead you created a new service account. So YOU have to call SE and have them REMOVE the beta service account from your account if you want the bot to work with that account. Other wise you have to do manual attach.
Thank you Cichard. It appears I had a combination of two issues. I've fixed my issue and Ill post the fixes here in hopes it may help someone that can't find other posts. The first issue with multiple accounts, this is the email I got back from SE that helps guide you to fix that problem.

"How to cancel Service account.

(1) Select the service account you want to cancel
Log into the Square Enix Account Management System. From the menu on the left, under "Services and Options" select ?Select Service.? Select the service account you want to cancel. Any active service accounts will be displayed on the next page.

(2) Cancel the service account
The ?Cancel Service? button will be displayed for active service accounts. Check the service account that you have selected to cancel. If the correct service is displayed, press the "Cancel service" button.

(3) Confirm the cancellation
If the service account is successfully cancelled, the message ?The selected service has been cancelled.? will be displayed on the next page. Also, "Service Account Cancellation Notification" will be sent to SQEX Account Management Screen Top Page.

?Service accounts with automatically continuous options will be available till their contracts expire even after cancellation is completed. If you want to use the service account, reactivate the service account."

The 2nd issue I had can be found here http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-auto-log...t=auto+log
and this is what you need to do,

"actually Charcter name has no effect on anything with logging in nothing whats so ever. my character names in my gui_launcher are 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8......24.....32 it has no effect appon logging in. the issue is you misspelled the server name. odin is not Odin. So make sure you spelled your server name exact." -Cichard