MMOMinion

Full Version: Everything Cut off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my drop down menus are cut off for some reason. Meaning I can't see the full name. It's 2016, can we fix this please, thank you.
Use the up and down arrow keys to navigate the menu when this happens, also possibly try not being an ass about reporting bugs you want fixed.
(01-26-2016, 01:51 AM)wyrd_oh Wrote: [ -> ]Use the up and down arrow keys to navigate the menu when this happens, also possibly try not being an ass about reporting bugs you want fixed.

Honestly not trying to be an ass but I understand some are just sensitive, Anyway. I've fixed the issue (If you can call it that). It seems by re-sizing the main window will also resize the drop down menu. I hope this also helps someone.
Im not having any issue with any drop downs. you do know you can click and drag and make every window in the bot bigger. This sounds like the issue is between the keyboard and chair.
I think he is refering to this (see screenshot) the more option menu's you have open and depending on how many options are in there it will result in the dropdown box menu to go off screen. advanced settings is a good example if you wanna try it expanding all the option menu's and then you will quickly find dropdown menu options are at the bottom of the game window or even off the window.
why would you need 2 of the same window open? you shouldnt ever use the lua mods to bring up a main bot mode window you should be using the drop down to switch modes, you shouldnt ever have 2 of the same mode window up or 2 different mode windows up.
(01-26-2016, 01:27 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]why would you need 2 of the same window open? you shouldnt ever use the lua mods to bring up a main bot mode window you should be using the drop down to switch modes, you shouldnt ever have 2 of the same mode window up or 2 different mode windows up.

Clearly it isn't two windows open its a side by side screenshots lol look at the hp. Like a before and after. This dropdown menu glitch happens quite often even in skillmanager.
i havent experienced this before sorry, i didnt look closely to the screen shot.