MMOMinion

Full Version: Building Navigation Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MInionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? None
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? None

Been getting this for awhile, but sometimes when zoning into a zone it will do "Building navigation mesh..." which will stay and not go, after 5-7 seconds the whole game lags and freezes up, unfreezes and refreezes every 7 seconds. Eventually a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error pops up, upon hitting ok everything exits.

Overlay becomes totally unresponsive after the first freeze. Can attempt to close building navmesh but that doesn't help. Neither does using the "Exit" command from control. Eventually it will just freeze up.

Thing I've tried so far: Re-downloading all nav files, re-download entire minionbot. Rollback graphic drivers.
one zone or all zones?
(01-26-2016, 10:32 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]one zone or all zones?

Had it happen in multiple different zones, iirc its mostly the HW zones but I don't want to limit it to just HW zones in case I'm wrong.
Most meshes are premade so you dont need to make the meshes yourself but there could be an issue or just your end..

devs may need to look into it.
see if its specific meshes, just 1 or 2 or all HW zones