MMOMinion

Full Version: Disabling ShortCuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I disabled all the shortcuts under the Shortcut Manager, but sometimes when I'm typing the bot still does stuff when I'm trying to type. Where can I find all of the Keyboard Shortcuts for Minion and turn them all off or delete them so that there are no functions bound to keys?
this has been discussed several times, and the devs have stated they would not remove the base shortcuts. such as CTRL+C CTRL+L and CTRL+S. the reason these still happen even when not holding control is because some keyboard software acts like a toggle with the ctrl key while within the bot.
(01-28-2016, 08:38 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]this has been discussed several times, and the devs have stated they would not remove the base shortcuts. such as CTRL+C CTRL+L and CTRL+S. the reason these still happen even when not holding control is because some keyboard software acts like a toggle with the ctrl key while within the bot.

Thank you for the information.