MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion hangs at Building Navigation Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 x64
* What AV is installed? None
* Where is the bot installed? C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE -- Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button. Bot seems to do the initial attach fine
*Are you running any Bot addons? - No

---

After a recent update to the ffxivminion files every time I try and attach the bot, the both attaches and then hangs at Building Navigation Mesh with no response. I can't use any options like Reload Lua Modules or access the Lua toggle bar menu. I still have control of my game but I can't get past that navigation mesh notification box and the main menu of ffxivminion never appears.

I have tried re-downloading all the navigation files to no avail.
Which mesh. Meshes or is it all?
It seems to be all of it, no matter what zone I go to when I start the minion this issue occurs
I have all the C++ redists on my computer, the minion has previously worked fine before now
antivirus installed?
None, I also have Windows Firewall and Windows Defender disabled
open a support ticket they will help you better there.
This was solved by uninstalling and reinstalling in a new directory along with a PC restart.
Was it in a windows folder?

User folder or desktop?