MMOMinion

Full Version: Unable to attach after updating FFXIVMinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I haven't used the bot for a week now, and today when I fired up the bot, I saw 3 updates available for download. I was not able to take a screenshot of the updates unfortunately, but after updating, I am now unable to attach the bot.

Any assistance on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Note: Sorry, posted this in the wrong section, I am requesting this to be moved to the Support section please or if a forum Mod can delete this, I will re-post it onto the Support section of the forum, I tried to delete this myself but my account does not have permission for it. Thank you.
what AV do you have?
I have BitDefender, but I have this completely whitelisted.
No AV / Guildworks here and exact same issue fire it up and try to attach and it crashes game. Just started today was working fine for a long time. On Windows 10 if that makes a difference.
(01-30-2016, 04:37 PM)kureidrac Wrote: [ -> ]I have BitDefender, but I have this completely whitelisted.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Please-r...ort-Thread

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

Quote:If you have any other Antivirus/Firewall installed, UNINSTALL IT and install the correct one mentioned just 3 lines above. Restart your computer once afterwards.
“But I disabled my 3rd party Antivirus” - Disabled is not disabled. They have several background services still running which can cause problems running our minion products.
If you still insist on using your 3rd Party Antivirus, you may try to white-list your Minion Product or something similar, maybe it works for a while, but it can stop working at any future point due to updates.

This has been said 1000 times, Do not use any 3rd party AV, especially bitdefender its one of the biggest trouble AV with the bot.

(01-30-2016, 07:15 PM)Uplinkpro Wrote: [ -> ]No AV / Guildworks here and exact same issue fire it up and try to attach and it crashes game. Just started today was working fine for a long time. On Windows 10 if that makes a difference.

answer the questions in the sticky, are you watting to attach the bot untill the character has fully loaded into the game?
(01-30-2016, 09:43 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]answer the questions in the sticky, are you watting to attach the bot untill the character has fully loaded into the game?

Yup game fully loaded, on my Toon, attach then crash.