MMOMinion

Full Version: Are the "hacks" detectable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using sprint hack... I'm afraid to use teleport hacks while botting. Are these detectable?
I wouldnt be worried about sprint. but be cautious when using teleport, I would advise against using it when afk.
yeah tele hack at your own risk.
Player was witnessed moving faster then the game allows under normal gameplay conditions.

Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 72 hours, during which time you will be unable to access FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will immediately lose access to the service account for the duration of the suspension. However, the actual suspension countdown starts at 0:00 on the next day of the suspension being issued. Additionally, the service account will be investigated and considered for termination. The suspension will remain in place until the completion of the investigation, even if this exceeds the 72-hour period. To best understand the penalties taken against the service account, please review the Account Penalty Policy at http://sqex.to/P7L

So yeah buddy got reported I thihnk for sprint or game detected.
he may of been using the speed hack from leviathan tool. sprint hack isnt faster then game allows