MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot crashes if i try to change Max Radius of any marker
(02-05-2016, 07:54 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]sounds weird... you use an old outdated marker file mabye ? a self made one ? you have your minion installed in c:\minionapp ?

yes to all that. Removed the Minionapp app all together Ran Ccleaner reinstalled it still happens. place i am trying this is North Shroud East of the Aether lvl 30 BTN Nodes i have tried the one already there and tried to make a new one still just crashes. this didn't happen til i did that last update.
(02-05-2016, 03:56 PM)littleghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2016, 07:54 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]sounds weird... you use an old outdated marker file mabye ? a self made one ? you have your minion installed in c:\minionapp ?

yes to all that. Removed the Minionapp app all together Ran Ccleaner reinstalled it still happens. place i am trying this is North Shroud East of the Aether lvl 30 BTN Nodes i have tried the one already there and tried to make a new one still just crashes. this didn't happen til i did that last update.

Also if i try to enable Dangerous area option it crashes the game somethings wrong with the bot not my installation on the program its all default.
(02-05-2016, 06:50 PM)littleghost Wrote: [ -> ]

Also if i try to enable Dangerous area option it crashes the game somethings wrong with the bot not my installation on the program its all default.
thats odd just enabled that no crash.
(02-06-2016, 01:34 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2016, 06:50 PM)littleghost Wrote: [ -> ]

thats odd just enabled that no crash.
reinstalled it 2 times same place crashes other areas are fine tho so im just staying away from that area..