MMOMinion

Full Version: 50-60 xpac grind does nothing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grind mode does nothing in the xpac? what gives?
not a very descriptive post....
mines running fine..

[Image: 25d73cedf2.jpg]
I mean I was sitting at level 57 ran to the point in quest mode where it says queue for duty. Didnt feel like it so I put in on grind mode and wen tto dinner. But it did nothig at all. Did not move one bit. in 15-50, you select grind mode, it goes out and does the fates for your level ect. This one does nothing for some reason?
Also the 50-60 pack is not doing side quests, its skipping many of them ... also cant get it to do all the attunes and chocobo stops ... 15-50 was really good, well worth the money, 50-60 pack .. not so much thus far :-(
I dont think it attunes to chocobo stops but could be wrong.
you would need to post a pic of your settings and bot status for any help because you havnt really posted any info.
Side quests are in the pack as long as you dont have story only checked in the quest options.
50-60 has worked flawlessly for me to level at least 36 characters to 60. Sounds like user error, if you have issues with a profile purchased from the store you need to report the issues properly in the thread that pertains to the profile you are using in the "store" section of the forums. Read the OP on how to report errors.