MMOMinion

Full Version: Tek's SCH v1.8 (Heavensward)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sorry guys been away from the game for a while now and thought i'd post what i got so far for ffxiv v3.0 regarding ze SCH.

So far this thing does like on average around 900+ DPS on a Dummy in iLv 222 gear, seen it get as low as 0's in serious healing situations (where i'll keep the cursor on myself/yourself, to avoid going into cleric, since cleric will only activate when targeting an enemy) but usually keeps around 400 on boss fights, and I've seen it get as high as 1100'ish on a 1 min AoE fight in Nevereap (so far I've been swiftcasting stoneskin on tanks when i can, to get the DPS dot rotation in ASAP without having to drop cleric to heal again).  So really it all depends, this is by far not a perfect profile but i'll be working my way to getting it as good as I can till then.

In Assist Mode (For Dungeons & What Not): For the most part you'll want to target Enemies unless you see a huge pull incoming, need more heals, or just don't want to DPS. You can target yourself or a party members doesn't matter as long as it's not the enemy & To show off your DPS just target the enemy (and face it, sometimes a sustain or heal will mis-position the character so re-facing will be needed sometimes) 

In Grind: (just let it do it's thing).

SCH v1.0 Link (Might load up as a text, if so just right click and 'Save As') - Feb-05th-2016 -
SCH v1.5 Link (Might load up as a text, if so just right click and 'Save As') - Feb-09th-2016 -
SCH v1.7 Link (Might load up as a text, if so just right click and 'Save As') - Feb-17th-2016 -
SCH v1.8 Link (Might load up as a text, if so just right click and 'Save As') - Apr-3rd-2016 -

Things That Need Fixing
-need to tweak the pet moves a bit, but for now the overheal doesn't hurt.

If you guys spot anything wrong or have any suggestions to improving this profile please let me know and post a reply.

29 mins of fating with v1.8 @ iLv 222 in Azys Lla with Chocobo & EOS (Battle Fates, Boss Fates set to 0%, Avoid AOE set to disabled, Prioritize Claims enabled, Attack Claimed enabled & Kill Non-Fate Aggro enabled), 0 deaths.
[Image: 7lo2SeXU]
Hi!

Well first of all, here is the use case i tried this profile: SCH 57, with no quest done since lvl 50, in roulettes (50 and level up)

And i have to say, it's an awesome profile you shared here! for the record, even if my fellow members were not that good, i end up 1st dps, with everyone alive, so yes, nice job on it :)

I'll try to get more info to help you make a "perfect" profile, but still, nice work, thanks !
(02-07-2016, 08:03 PM)PlicPloc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Well first of all, here is the use case i tried this profile: SCH 57, with no quest done since lvl 50, in roulettes (50 and level up)

And i have to say, it's an awesome profile you shared here! for the record, even if my fellow members were not that good, i end up 1st dps, with everyone alive, so yes, nice job on it :)

I'll try to get more info to help you make a "perfect" profile, but still, nice work, thanks !

wow thanks wasn't sure it was going to hold out at the lower lv's or with missing moves, i made the profile with all moves already unlocked so wasn't sure how it would perform for leveling. Thinking about getting into PVP and if i do I'll combo all the moves into this profile. Keep up with the feedback guys, also dropping cleric could use an adjustment (the second cleric in the profile), I uploaded it when i was doing FATES so i had dropped cleric Party HP value to < 65%, usually i keep it at 75% so it's more healing focused. I'll be uploading another sometimes within a week, hopefully i can have the AoE healing working in the next version to.

Edit: check out v1.5 more healing focused, with AoE healing, less ruin 2's (unless moving while locked on the boss) & now forces pet into obey.
Keep up the awesome work. I've been using this on and off for awhile now and it works great.
hm, had a few wipes in snowcloak right now, tank was speedrunning
speed runs maybe best not to dps.
Could always add a filter for high or low hp heal points
of course I didn't even try to dps ;) didn't check yet, but is there a panic heal implemented? Also swiftcast seems to have some small Problem, when I start assist mode, it casts swiftcast, but not the summon afterwards
ya if your doing speed runs you have to keep up with your tank (also I'v been atm manually swiftcasting stoneskin and then adlo on the tanks, to allow me even on speed runs to do DPS) also make sure to keep yourself or your tank targeted that way cleric doesn't pop. Haven't seen a wipe yet on my end when only in healing mode, but ya the emergency heal is Lustrate. I'm curious as to where are you most commonly whipping, and what do you feel that it's doing wrong to wipe ya?

And weird you say it don't summon the pet because i haven't had this issue yet, going to look into it, wondering if it's a latency problem or an old profile problem. New profile will be dropping soon, with a couple more bug fixes, like no more broil/ruin2 between dots, some AoE heal fine tuning, more EoS embracing, eye for eye, virus, swiftcast/stoneskin tank while out of combat. and thinking about putting in a filter for Cleric DPS Dancing, would be really easy.

But ya as for a tank wiping on snowcloak, that's weird gonna look into it more. Could be as simple as Lustrate needing the ignore walking check enabled.

EDIT: If this helps at all, I'm in Canada with the NA servers and my ping to em is usually in the low 20's, didn't think connection would matter much though since this is a very conditional specific profile and should perform just fine as long as you're not getting huge lag spikes where no one's moving and spell aren't actually going off.
give version 1.7 a swirl and let me know how it goes fellow SCH's so far I've been whooping so many DPS with this :) (what's in this update you may ask, to many changes to remember, hopefully all for the better, also another quick tip if not in a party summon your chocobo or add your own custom physic under mine without the party only checked in Basic)

Edit: iLv 196 (4mins) Striking Dummy: 956 DPS - Hardest Hit - Broil-2143, miasma II might have kept it at 1k but i was doing DPS from a distance.
Glad to see the original king of the scholar profile is back. Used your old profile for second coIL of bahamutual and it's savage version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4