MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Vs Wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night my bot was running into a wall all night. I use the minion controller and my last level up was at midnight, at 7 in the morning I checked the progress and she was running into a wall. looking at the chat box I saw no progression for hours.

Is there a setting I am missing to keep this from happening? I would rather stop moving than keep trying to jump over the wall for 7 hours strait.

I don't see unstuck anymore was it removed? But this didn't help anyway. It has happened with that checked also.

Superman Embarrassing Superman Embarrassing Devil Superman  Embarrassing Superman
(02-06-2016, 02:58 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote: [ -> ]Last night my bot was running into a wall all night. I use the minion controller and my last level up was at midnight, at 7 in the morning I checked the progress and she was running into a wall. looking at the chat box I saw no progression for hours.

Is there a setting I am missing to keep this from happening? I would rather stop moving than keep trying to jump over the wall for 7 hours strait.

I don't see unstuck anymore was it removed? But this didn't help anyway. It has happened with that checked also.

Superman Embarrassing Superman Embarrassing Devil Superman  Embarrassing Superman

you need to report navigation mesh issues in the thread in my signature follow the instructions from latty on how to report an issue.
(02-06-2016, 04:31 PM)Galvan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 02:58 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote: [ -> ]Last night my bot was running into a wall all night. I use the minion controller and my last level up was at midnight, at 7 in the morning I checked the progress and she was running into a wall. looking at the chat box I saw no progression for hours.

I would like to know as well. Every time I see this my butt cheeks pucker up and a panic attack soon follows.
(02-06-2016, 04:35 PM)Galvan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 04:31 PM)Galvan Wrote: [ -> ]

I would like to know as well. Every time I see this my butt cheeks pucker up and a panic attack soon follows.

like i said any time you have a "stuck" issue with the mesh it needs to be reported in the proper thread that is linked in my signature, and follow Latty's instructions on how to report  a stuck spot.
the unstuck option was removed but jumping over obsticals to try and get unstuck is hardcoded now no need for an option.
Thanks, I was watching the bot and i see what you did. nice!

5 superman for you guys
Superman Superman Superman Superman Superman