MMOMinion

Full Version: half of LUA modules gone after the update this morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have found out that half of my modules gone missing thins morning. 

Minion itself is running fine but craft, grind etc... modules are gone. I did reinstall but no good. 

Please look at the attachment for what I have for now. 

All I did was sleep. Nothing has done for my PC. I assume this morning's patch has done something wrong to my Minions. 

PS. my minion is FFXIVKR Minion, not global.

PS2. and I just found out that the console is sending out same error messages continuously " failed with 

?:0: attempt to index field 'BtnStart' (a nil value)"
(02-09-2016, 07:17 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, my bad, KR and CN were not updated and were missing a few GUI functions. It should all work now.

thank you for your effort. Everything is good now.
(02-09-2016, 04:27 AM)jehsong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I have found out that half of my modules gone missing thins morning. 

Minion itself is running fine but craft, grind etc... modules are gone. I did reinstall but no good. 

Please look at the attachment for what I have for now. 

All I did was sleep. Nothing has done for my PC. I assume this morning's patch has done something wrong to my Minions. 

PS. my minion is FFXIVKR Minion, not global.

PS2. and I just found out that the console is sending out same error messages continuously " failed with 

?:0: attempt to index field 'BtnStart' (a nil value)"

my FFXIV bot was working last night with all the modules, now this morning...the bot program is able to attached to the game but i do not see any  bot options like i had b4 in my LUA Modules list. Now i only have 7 options: Dev, Teleporter, Profile Manager, Multibot Manager, Cast PRevention, Shortcut Manager, and Radar

everything is gone for some reason, please help! thank you in advance

[attachment=4370]