MMOMinion

Full Version: Marker List not working for fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? - Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\MinionAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? - No

Marker List mode is not working properly for me for fishing.  I have 3 markers set up, each with a different time.  When I run the bot with Marker Mode set to 'Marker List' the bot goes to the first marker and fishes normally.  However, when the timer for the first marker runs out it never moves to the second marker on the list, despite the Marker Name correctly changing to the second marker name.  It just keeps fishing at the first marker spot.  

What I noticed was, if I leave the bot running and manually stop the fishing by clicking the Quit button, the bot will then move to the next marker like it's supposed to.  That tells me perhaps the bot is not properly stopping the fishing when the current marker timer runs out.
I've edited the post to answer the questions for a support thread.
The problem still exists. A friend of mine has the same problem with fishing marker lists. Advice/update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
This problem still exists. In fact, marker team for fishing also has the same problem. Can this please be looked at?
This is the current/latest behavior of marker list for fishing:

When the first marker timer runs out, the fishing pole is withdrawn. However, instead of the marker changing to the next marker on the list, the marker timer resets and the same marker is used again.

When this was working properly (don't remember how long ago now) the marker would switch to the next marker on the list and the bot would move to do the next fishing marker.
Make sure the max level on the markers you are using in the list are high enough for your level. It'll ignore the ones that are too low. Works fine here.
(05-31-2016, 08:49 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the max level on the markers you are using in the list are high enough for your level.  It'll ignore the ones that are too low.  Works fine here.

The max levels are all set to 60 on the markers I am using.  You were using a fishing marker list and it went through the entire marker list one by one without any of them repeating?
I had tested it the other day when I replied and it worked like it was supposed to with 5 markers. It's not working the same way today, so I must have just been lucky. I told ace about it.