MMOMinion

Full Version: Bismark Duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Does anyone have a profile for Bismark, trying to get a number of toons through the MSQ and don't see this one in any of the duty packs.

Thanks
i tried for hours and hours apon hours to make a profile for this duty. The issue is when you get thrown off the back of the dragon, you just spin in the air and never actually land so it ends up messing everything up. the game thinks you fell off the edge the bot does not. very very weird.
(02-16-2016, 09:18 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i tried for hours and hours apon hours to make a  profile for this duty.  The issue is when you get thrown off the back of the dragon, you just spin in the air and never actually land so it ends up messing everything up.  the game thinks you fell off the edge the bot does not. very very weird.

add a condition check for the move to back position that the boss isnt casting the shudder move that throws you off.....
this should return them to original positions and not get tossed about ..
(02-17-2016, 02:50 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 09:18 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i tried for hours and hours apon hours to make a  profile for this duty.  The issue is when you get thrown off the back of the dragon, you just spin in the air and never actually land so it ends up messing everything up.  the game thinks you fell off the edge the bot does not. very very weird.

add a condition check for the move to back position that the boss isnt casting the shudder move that throws you off.....
this should return them to original positions and not get tossed about ..

we tried that back when i was, his casting id never changed when he shudders.
could possibly use a avoid task to get the desired effect, add
avoid="shutter cast ID"
avoidtime="time how long the cast is and have team move back just before cast ends"
(02-19-2016, 10:48 PM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]could possibly use a avoid task to get the desired effect, add
avoid="shutter cast ID"
avoidtime="time how long the cast is and have team move back just before cast ends"

and if you read........... when he shutters the cast id never changes, the bot desnt register him actually casting an ability when he does that shutter.
ahh my bad didn't read that right, thought it casted.