MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a problem with the grind bot and with the mining bot. They both work great when I'm not in any of the Heavensward maps. Each map has a pre set marker in the original maps from FF14 but no markers in the new ones which I loved because I didn't have to do manually do any of the marker. Also I'm trying to grind in Coerthas Western Highlands and either of 2 things happens. I turn on the grind bot and it teleports me to Horizon and does low level fates or all it does is go straight and jumps...thats all it does in Coerthas Western Highlands. Not sure what the issue is but can I get some help??

Thanks
need to post your setup etc for any help .. not enough info
(02-16-2016, 10:37 PM)bandrade8613 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a problem with the grind bot and with the mining bot. They both work great when I'm not in any of the Heavensward maps. Each map has a pre set marker in the original maps from FF14 but no markers in the new ones which I loved because I didn't have to do manually do any of the marker. Also I'm trying to grind in Coerthas Western Highlands and either of 2 things happens. I turn on the grind bot and it teleports me to Horizon and does low level fates or all it does is go straight and jumps...thats all it does in Coerthas Western Highlands. Not sure what the issue is but can I get some help??

Thanks

you probably have do atma checked.

But yeah sebbs said it you should post pictures of your setup.