MMOMinion

Full Version: 50+ gathering in hw locations broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried everything and cannot get it to work for cedar, dark chestnut or anything else. Anyone help?
whats your setup?
try to gather just one node manually while bot enabled and see if the next one kicks automatically.

Edit: So ya I've been watching the lil f**ker for a while now lmao, and it's interesting sometimes it's only teleporting from zone to zone, other times it'll teleport and get to the marker but then not gather, unless I manually bring it to at least one nodes, and then sometimes after I've gotten it to the node it'll starts on the node by itself and other times I have to finish an entire node myself to get it going. It's just weird all around lol and I can't quite tell what would be throwing it off, even watching the console window it looks like it just stops untill time come for the next node and then it'll teleport and do the same shit till i get at least one node in myself. But once it gets going it's like nothing ever happened and it starts working like a charm again, if i had to guess though dev team the problem lies within the initialize process, since it seems to only happen when i'm coming of a non gathering job, or freshly starting up the bot.

Edit 2: or in how the moveto begins, because that's what seems to be acting weird, if i do the moveto by myself while on gathering for that first node it works great, also a reload will fix it sometimes and other times wont, think i might try a fresh install as well and see if me creating markers, skill profiles and gathering profiles may have caused the issue, don't think so but it's worth a try.