MMOMinion

Full Version: Current status of stuff you can do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was wondering what the current status of what you can do with the bot? I haven't played since 2.2 so was not sure if anything has been blocked/higher chance to be banned. Can you still gather and teleport dungeons with only the chance to be banned if youre reported or have SE come up with a way to detect this stuff in the newer content?

Thanks in advance
You can Level Gather(1-60 with store profile), PVP, Craft(added crafting orders), Quest(1-60 with store profile), Duty(full clear dungeons with 4 bots still teleports store profiles), use it as a skill profile assister(lazy raider), Mini games, Can grind mobs for specific mats, Level fishing 1-60(store proflie), can gather spcific mats(farming).
Oh damn, so basically everything like before and more: Thanks for your reply! Looks like I'll have to pick it up again! :)
(02-20-2016, 02:46 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]You can Level Gather(1-60 with store profile), PVP, Craft(added crafting orders), Quest(1-60 with store profile), Duty(full clear dungeons with 4 bots still teleports store profiles), use it as a skill profile assister(lazy raider), Mini games, Can grind mobs for specific mats, Level fishing 1-60(store proflie), can gather spcific mats(farming).

Sorry but what do you mean by profile assister? the assist mode ?
Was wondering, how long does it take to level 1-50 by just fate grinding?
(03-02-2016, 06:30 PM)Snow Wrote: [ -> ]Was wondering, how long does it take to level 1-50 by just fate grinding?

24\7 - 1-2 days. 50-60 is longer than 1-50, lol.