MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? - Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\Minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - Mumble, Ventrilo, Bandicam installed, but never opened during botting
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE- Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? - Only manditory ones

I'm having an odd problem when under the Gather bot mode.

I'm currently trying to farm Electrum ore, and have put my only marker to gather Electrum. The marker time is set to 0, with min/max level both at 60 (am 60), with item priority set to electrum.

When using the bot on single marker mode, it will mine Electrum for a good 20 mins or so, then it will randomly teleport to my home location (right by the mining location), and nothing will happen. I turn the bot off, then move back to the ore location and turn it on again and the bot just stands still and does nothing.

I then switch to random marker mode, and the bot will start to mine again for another 20 minutes, then do the same thing and won't work afterwards. After that, no bot marker mode will work, and I can't get the bot to start working again until I completely uninstall and reinstall the bot itself.

I just tried logging out then back in completely, and tried the bot again, and it mined only one single node, then stopped completely and still won't do anything under any mode whatsoever.

Not sure if there's a break setting somewhere, couldn't find one, but I don't want the bot to stop, I want it to keep mining for a couple hours at least to build up stacks of ore for achievement purposes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)