MMOMinion

Full Version: quick start question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i remember reading somewhere that somebody had their bot start straight away and it would automatically go into one particular profile, without changing anything after clicking start
e.g. i want to set up 4 accounts using sebbs gatherer to collect the different types of shards from the get go, even if the last profile you used was different like a duty one.
how would you set this up? (if it is possible)

2) is there a way to make the bot change the food requirements automatically back to "none" when changing profile, i accidently went through 20hours+ worht of food (coz i forgot to change it myself - genius i know but was in a rush =/) over 4 accounts...........and it wasn't cheap either probs 2-3mil total
that would be greatly appreciated
when switching between modes it will go to the last profile used in that mode. So if you do duty mode and use a duty profile, and switch to questing mode to use sebbs, if you switch back to duty the duty profile will still be selected if you switch back to questing sebbs profile will still be there.

disable use food manually
would it be possible to add in a food check or something that prevents it being used when profiles are changed? i know its not high priority but would be neat to see that =D

also with the other part i get that when you change profiles it switches to the last one used under that category, what i wanted to know was whether there is a to select the profile from the launcher
coz i have 4 accounts and it takes a while for them all to login.