MMOMinion

Full Version: *All* markers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There-
All of my markers appear to have poofed. Gathering, duty, fishing, all of them... I still have the navmeshes and can add markers, but all of the default markers are gone.

I have no idea how this happened, but is there any way to re-download them? I tried removing the .info file for a specific zone, but even after it updated, no markers are showing up...

Help would be appreciated. Or if I'm doing something really stupid, I'd appreciate that being pointed out as well.
Thanks!

1. * What OS are you running? : Win 8.1
    * What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - all uninstalled atm
    * Where is the bot installed?(installed path) -  C:\MINIONAPP
    * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - Spybot S&D, currently disabled
    * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - Mumble, Fraps, Catalyst, Guildwork
    * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
    * Are you running the bot as admin?- Yes
    * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Attach button
    *Are you running any Bot addons? - No

Not sure if this is useful, but deleting the .info files and completely reinstalling didn't fix the issue. I have the meshes, just none of the default markers. No markers or lists :/
delete the whole navigation folder