MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Collectables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pardon if this has been answered somewhere else, the search feature since the site was upgraded doesn't seem to be as reliable as it was, but how can I setup my crafting scripts to click OK to make a craft collectible? Right now it just, I guess, clicks NO, and continues to the next craft, nor do I see a way to "pause" the script to wait for me to click yes.
You use the dropdown that says "Collectible" to set a object/value pair.
What if you don't see the collectible you're looking for? I have a ton of birch sap and figured I'd bang out a ton of syrup but no go.
birch syrup is on the list

[Image: JBfg0wH.jpg]
Huh, maybe I just went crazy and didn't see it. Nevermind me!
Nevermind
Tossing one small one in here.
What if I want the bot to stop trying to get max collect value sooner?
I dont need more than 2300 to get max reward, and set min value to 2300. But bot still prompts to 4561, making it run out of cp and fail on some synths.
(03-25-2016, 04:20 PM)Beastwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Tossing one small one in here.
What if I want the bot to stop trying to get max collect value sooner?
I dont need more than 2300 to get max reward, and set min value to 2300. But bot still prompts to 4561, making it run out of cp and fail on some synths.

you could do that with the profile skills to make some things like careful synthesis proc earlier depending on the quality progress
theres a field in the skill manager that you can change, BUT BE CAREFUL... i tried doing that with a few of my profiles but it messes up your rotation causing it to blow up loads, best thing to do is try get a better profile off somebody

depends more on the profile that your using than the bot it self
Anyone know how to craft collectables on 64 bit i add my collectables name to the space provided but its keeps sayin no when its asked if it wants to make collectable...
If you copy the collectables name about rowenas overviews and paste it in the line for the bot be save that there is no space behind the word.