MMOMinion

Full Version: FPS drops after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

1. * What OS are you running?     WIN8.1* What AV is installed?              None* Where is the bot installed?     C:\MinionApp* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?   No* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  No* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Just reinstalled from scratch* Are you running the bot as admin?   -   yes* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?  -  Launcher in app*Are you running any Bot addons?  -  store purchased ones - gathering 1-60 and Sellout.

Huge FPS drop when targeting anything *enemy, player, NPC* in all modes, on all classes. Drops from 90 to 43. 

When i change the skill profile to 'none' it clears up.
It's basically all profiles at the moment, and the moment when you hit the start button it drops immensely. I'm also affected by it currently.
Same FPS drop when skill profile selected.
Same issue here.
They are aware of it. The post I linked was Powder stating he will let us know when he has something to report on the fps drop.
Thanks Kilja - kinda wanted to have one specifically in the FFXIV sub-forum was all for visibility sake
this is actually largely unusable in its current state. i spent 5 minutes jumping in place at an enemy instead of hitting it
still having the fps issue even after new patch
Same problems with FPS, on Windows 10, FWIW.

All the props to the devs for getting a working product out within a few hours of release, and for being aware of (and repeatedly trying to fix) this very problem. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2