MMOMinion

Full Version: Issues logging into Minionapp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was suddenly having issues running duty profiles after running them for awhile earlier today where it seemed to not sync the location so it wouldn't trigger mobs to spawn/cutscene so I decided to restart minion.
After restarting it I cant log in thought my time may have just been out of sync seems its happened before but its all fine. Then tried restarting minionapp on my other pc which was also running fine and it also won't login.
Is anyone else having this issue or has any ideas how to fix it?
Also is there any work around to stop the bot getting out of sync with the teleporting? I notice as soon as I move the camera angle manually or do anything myself it triggers.
(02-25-2016, 08:23 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]cant login to where ?

sync issues after teleportation ? ..mmm I'll keep an eye out

Login issued to minionapp seem to have come good after awhile so that's not an issue anymore.

But yeah I was using duty mode for a few hours and then maybe after one of the updates it started not syncing the position so it would just end up finding now mobs and leave. I ended up just turning on the auto lock on enemies and setting up a controller to make it constantly spin so it would update the position and auto lock would stop the spinning when it starts combat lol.

I'll try again once the bots up again after maint and see if its still doing it.
Anymore info on this?
I found that if I jump when I load in to the duty it will sync all the teleports fine. Is there some way that I can set it up to do that automatically once it loads into duty?
I was going to just make a module to jump once my character reaches the first teleport point but I cant seem to figure out an if player.pos = a set pos then Player:Jump() :c