MMOMinion

Full Version: Sebbs Gathering - Issue with Cedar Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, have noticed an issue that appears to have begun today. I have set sebbs gather quest pack to gather Cedar. It grabs the 4 closest to the Falcons Nest but this is a 6 node gather, it doesn't go get the 2 further up ones to the North east that reactivates the 4 back near the Falcons Nest. Console seems to show 'PLAYER IS NOT STANDING ON NAVMESH'  error and it just fly's round in circles then. If i manually go and gather the 2 North East most ones and set it as a single grind marker and whitelist the tree, it only gathers these 2 trees and does not go south to pick up the 4 trees near Falcons Nest
@Sebb - Have also noticed that if you enable the "Always Use Cordial" option, it hangs the bot bad - Creates the bad FPS issue and will stay like that until i force the character onto the node, then all works fine.

If you need any logs for this, give me a shout and I'll get you all i can.
That woild be a bot issue but ill have yo check it out.
mine worked ok

do you have any cordials to use?

mine used one and waited for remaining gp...

[Image: b2856b3dbd.jpg]
(02-26-2016, 09:09 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]mine worked ok

do you have any cordials to use?

mine used one and waited for remaining gp...

[Image: b2856b3dbd.jpg]

Plenty of Cordials (over 60) - its possibly as the option is 'Always use Cordial'? Its trying to use it while the cooldown is still happening and then bugs out? I find its usually after about 5-10 mins of running. Next time it happens, I'll console it and dump the screen.

Any idea on the Cedar logs near Falcons Nest? Seemed to work fine pre 3.2, but now as I say, when it gets the 4 closest to Falcons nest, the bot flys back and forwards in circles, not going to the 2 north-east nodes that are part of the gather that reactivate the 4 near Falcons nest.