MMOMinion

Full Version: Healer Profile FPS drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be a bug where the bot spams "Invalid Target" and also the FPS drops drastically (especially when in movement and you are targetting someone; usually the tank) when using a healer profile; I am currently using Sebbs Astrologian profile.

Any suggestions?
The FPS drop is caused by (what I assume) is the bot checking the vast amount of conditionals every second before using abilities. This affects healer profiles the most since it constantly monitors party members' health bars. There was an update a few days ago that minimized the issue, but highly complex profiles (Like most of Sebbs' profiles) will still bring your FPS down.

The "invalid target" issue I was able to fix myself, which is caused by the bot attempting to use offensive abilities on friendly targets (which naturally returns the "invalid target" error). This is easily addressed by properly configuring each offensive ability to go off only if the target is an enemy.