MMOMinion

Full Version: errors since update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been getting constant errors when i'm trying to log into my accounts the error just sais " unkown error during start of the game" its only started after the update before it was fine it takes me multiple tries to log into accounts an i can't figure out why.

also can't log in to a account manually to attach bot if theres a bot account already open.
any help?
i have read it an followed it but the problem is still there

* What OS are you running? windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) windows defender that comes with windows 10
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C: minion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? have fraps installed, an nvidia
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? tried with an without admin
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? used both way it will sometiems work either way
*Are you running any Bot addons? spirtibond an some store bought stuff

i've tried a bunch of different things but i can't fiugre what is causing it, feels like its random sometimes, sometimes the bots wil log in first go other times its take me 10+ tries to get some on.
i have it installed but its not running i also tried to go in task manager an close out all the nivida stuff there was but the problem still occured