MMOMinion

Full Version: Healer Profile Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently working on my own healer profile, and I'd appreciate any feedback on solving a few issues I've been having.

Cleric Stance

Is there any way to switch this ability off if any party member drops below a certain health threshold? The Skill Manager only gives me two options - If my own health drops below that threshold, or if the combined health of all party members drops below that threshold.

Safe to say this can lead to some very iffy situations where someone drops to 30% and everyone else is at 100%, leading to a 82.5% average party health and therefore not triggering Cleric Stance off.

Healing Priority
Are there currently any issues with Healing Priority? Assuming we set the priority to Tank > Self > Party, the profile seems to disregard Party, sometimes straight up not even using the ability on DPS when they're on the brink of death.
use Party HP it will work for individuals in the party and the party as a whole. and if your having that healing problem just set heal priority 1 to party and the rest to none so that way it'll just check everyone in party and heal lowest HP and not just prioritize on the tank 1st and then you 2nd putting the party as 3rd is pretty far down the list. and to get to three the first two have to meet their requirements.
Thanks, that actually seemed to have sorted the problem. Partially.

Looks like setting the priority to party does not actually include yourself. So you need to put yourself as second priority.

Lastly, and I'm not sure if this is a bot limitation of some sort - The profile will not use most abilities unless I have a target selected, whether it be a party member or an enemy. Did I flip the wrong switch somewhere or is this intended behavior?