MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Stopping / No Action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the 3.2 update to FFXIV I have noticed that my Minion install has an issue with gathering. It is periodic, but once it occurs, I have to close FFXIV and often restart the PC for Minion to begin gathering again. 

My toon will teleport using an aetheryte and will mount, but will just sit there, not moving to the gathering nodes. This appears to be an issue with navmeshes but I have no idea where the problem lies.

What AV is installed? None
Where is the bot installed? C:/MinionApp/Bots/FFXIVMinion/
Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No.
Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Discord.
Did you follow the install instructions? Yes.
Are you running the bot as admin? Yes.
Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button.
Are you running any Bot addons? Monk/Dragoon Assist.
First of all make sure you have full GP before starting it up, and if still no go simply drop down the control menu and reload minion. this in my experience has been getting it to work rather then having to restart the whole game/PC.

Edit: Not 100% sure where the problem lies but i'm starting to think it's related to minion bugging out on one node when you start it and you don't have enough GP for the node that it starts on. this is just me guessing but every time i wait till i have full GP and reload the bot from the control menu it seems to work fine from that point, until i sometimes bug it out again by manually interrupting it and going to like the collectible trade NPC and re-enabling it without full GP or switching jobs to check something and then switch back to a gathering job outside a sanctuary.
the gathering should be fixed soon if not already.. im not sure if one of the devs need to push it live
I'm having problems with mining. Can't remember the last time I got home from work and I was still mining. Usually standing at the last node I gathered at doing nothing or glitching out flying at max altitude.