MMOMinion

Full Version: Sebbs Mining - Does not Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning,

Another issue that appears to have crept in (and a new headache for Mr. Sebb!!! :P ), possibly since the lua push, I have set a bit of Custom Mining. Aurum Regis sand and Adamantite ore. The bot just runs back and forward out of Idyllshire and into the hinterlands and back again.

I actually tried different tasks...same thing happens (tried cloud Mica which I have successfully set before), runs back and forward. I set back to yellow copper ore (so as everything was default, same). I evebn uninstalled and reinstalled minionapp in case something had corrupted, still the same.

Is this something that could be checked - console seems to show a lot of 'Adding Stuck Tick'.

[attachment=4240]
Delete the zone mesh files if its stuck its probly a bad mesh
Its going to the wrong zone....

That is in sea of clouds....
Cant see a task number either
Also i think it could be sellout trying to sell in matoyas cave but you havnt unlocked that side of the zone to get there with the main story line...
[Image: be8d264373.jpg]
(02-27-2016, 04:34 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ][Image: be8d264373.jpg]

Tried it again this evening...still no joy...well, on my desktop...I'll try on my laptop. But as I say, i fully uninstalled minionapp so EVERYTHING redownloads. And I do have some Aurum Regis, so it did work. I also got to 59 and opened up the cave.

As I type, its working on my laptop...but didnt on my PC when I was based in Idylshire...wtf? I mean, Ported to Limsa, logged of PC, logged into laptop, ran with same setup and BAM, its in sea of clouds gathering.

Since I uninstalled and reinastalled earlier, it cant be the actual files....does this store some random settings in Registry perhaps?

Thanks again for the help woth this.
Right, I think, I have forced a reproduction of the issue on my laptop. As i said in previous it worked. Seems though on the way there, i got killed. So I rez'd back at tailfeather, bot ported me to Idyllshire and then instead of going out backpath or whatever its called to west bank of the Hinterlands, it went out front path (east bank of Hinterlands), then looped cause it could not get to the adamantite via east bank...maybe.

I stopped bot, forced over to west bank and it ran fine....is there something that marks the path may be too dangerous and tries to avoid?
(02-28-2016, 12:15 AM)xbrico Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I think, I have forced a reproduction of the issue on my laptop. As i said in previous it worked. Seems though on the way there, i got killed. So I rez'd back at tailfeather, bot ported me to Idyllshire and then instead of going out backpath or whatever its called to west bank of the Hinterlands, it went out front path (east bank of Hinterlands), then looped cause it could not get to the adamantite via east bank...maybe.

I stopped bot, forced over to west bank and it ran fine....is there something that marks the path may be too dangerous and tries to avoid?

Solved...it died trying to vendor buy a sledge from the cave...teleport fixed, got me there, now its working!!! thats a dopey one anyway...but nice to know of the death avoidance thing!!!
(02-28-2016, 12:17 AM)xbrico Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2016, 12:15 AM)xbrico Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I think, I have forced a reproduction of the issue on my laptop. As i said in previous it worked. Seems though on the way there, i got killed. So I rez'd back at tailfeather, bot ported me to Idyllshire and then instead of going out backpath or whatever its called to west bank of the Hinterlands, it went out front path (east bank of Hinterlands), then looped cause it could not get to the adamantite via east bank...maybe.

Solved...it died trying to vendor buy a sledge from the cave...teleport fixed, got me there, now its working!!! thats a dopey one anyway...but nice to know of the death avoidance thing!!!

odd that it tried to buy from a shop u hadnt unlocked tho....