MMOMinion

Full Version: Click to travel and Teleport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both click and teleport  does not seem to work properly in HW zones.When I click one point on the map , I end up somewhere else.It also does not work inside major cities.
Are you using the new resolution settings added? I got the same problem with 150% (FullHD) but when i change to normal 100% (HD) it works just fine. We probably gona wait till the devs add the new resolutions, hopefully will be soon
Yes they added new UI resolution settings, i thought the click to travel was broken. Seemed i just swapped back to normal HD and it works again. This is mainly for PC users with HiRes 2k+ displays
(02-28-2016, 07:54 PM)ludijak599 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the new resolution settings added? I got the same problem with 150% (FullHD) but when i change to normal 100% (HD) it works just fine. We probably gona wait till the devs add the new resolutions, hopefully will be soon

Mine is on 100% HD standard .Issue is in new area and  city center ,It does not work .HW area ,it does not teleport to the point that was clicked on MAP but somewhere else.I am on window mode.
Yes... city center is borked.
Cities worked pre 3.2 patch