MMOMinion

Full Version: Texture flickering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 x64
* What AV is installed? MS Security Essentials
* Where is the bot installed? C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes, TS, Fraps
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? Sebbs Duties, Sebbs Full Class Questpack, Lattys 1-50 Questpack, Nin Assister

Upgraded my GPU to a R9 380 4GB today, it seems to be causing texture flicker when i attach the bot, it was working fine on my HD6950 earlier and the game works perfectly fine without the bot attached.

Edit: Video of my issue:
https://vid.me/OyRu

Edit: I have completely reinstalled the bot, issue is still present.
Still having this issue when i attach the bot.
Don't run in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen. Also you mention you have fraps and TS installed, make sure neither of them is trying to put an overlay in the game or it will interfere with the bot.

also I'm curious how you managed to install Microsoft security essentials on a win 10 pc, was this an upgrade from windows 7?
(03-29-2016, 06:56 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]Don't run in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen. Also you mention you have fraps and TS installed, make sure neither of them is trying to put an overlay in the game or it will interfere with the bot.

also I'm curious how you managed to install Microsoft security essentials on a win 10 pc, was this an upgrade from windows 7?

The issue with Microsoft security essentials not being removed with the upgrade to Win 10 from 7  happened to me as well on one PC, has to remove in a round about way, and re enable defender.
(03-29-2016, 06:04 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm cannot watch the video ... black screen...

Strange, it's working for me.

(03-29-2016, 06:56 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]Don't run in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen. Also you mention you have fraps and TS installed, make sure neither of them is trying to put an overlay in the game or it will interfere with the bot.

Sorry, forgot to update the OP with changes. I am running it in windowed mode currently, fraps and ts aren't putting overlays on. MSE is no longer on my system, i currently have no AV installed to make sure there is no interference, yet it's still having the same issue with the manual attach method.

I've made some changes to how i load the bot, i've switched from manual attach to starting the game with the bot, this seems to have fixed the flickering for now, (i haven't played since a few days after i made the OP)
ok, this is good :)