MMOMinion

Full Version: After Update, some problem with monk skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the Update, there is some problem with monk skill profile, it wont using skills such as :
internal release
howling fist
the forbidden chakra
elixir field
tornado kick
sometime it not using blood for blood too...

please check the attachment for the profile... and please assist and let me know any changes....
Pretty sure fxfire does not do much MNK profile support. I suggest you try the Skill Profile section , as profiles are community supported, ACE I think originally wrote the assiter for MNK. 
Skill Profile section
oic, thanks for the headsup =)
(03-03-2016, 07:50 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]silly monk needs to face the target. Did you ENABLE the "AutoFaceTarget" (or whatever that thing is called in the assist mode option window ?)
yes^^ in assist mode i use "use autoface" and ig client also have tick "auto face target when using action" since i used assist, but after yesterday updates stuff getting weird, dps drop =.=".. i have trying checking the buffid number in skill manager n skill profile but seems no changes, just that the skills wont execute...
@fxfire, after updates and i re-edit my mnk profile's timing n stuffs, all working fine now =D thanks for all the hard works, hope it continue works well after another updates if have ..