MMOMinion

Full Version: Stack overflow after the today's patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to run Sebbs mining 1-50, the bot would come to the node and will not do anything until manually unmounted.

The console log is full of

9:59:43> failed with
    [string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Dev/Teleporter.lua"]:667: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5410: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5410: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

etc
Same.
another thing that i don't like happening is the thing uses a mount even when you tell it not to and the problem with this is now after th epatch i'm in a small area just trying to get dragon skin but when it mounts after getting to the mobs POS is never unmounts so that it can start combat, then all those above errors start getting thrown after a little bit.

Edit: Well to fix my issue temporarily I've selected the unicorn as my mount and even though i have it luckily is says i don't and then auto disables mount usage altogether. funny enough though i came to a cliff where one of the dragons hangs around, and this specific dragon still gets me to mount.. still haven't found a way to get it to ignore this higher up dragon completely.
(03-03-2016, 10:34 AM)kidz14 Wrote: [ -> ]another thing that i don't like happening is the thing uses a mount even when you tell it not to and the problem with this is now after th epatch i'm in a small area just trying to get dragon skin but when it mounts after getting to the mobs POS is never unmounts so that it can start combat, then all those above errors start getting thrown after a little bit.

Set the mount distance to an arbitrarily high value - I set mine to 100,000. It won't mount, so you get some functionality until the fix it. I'm just leveling my low level stuff and letting it run on foot until they give a proper fix.
the bot fails to attach after working for a few minutes, tried to invite my bots to a party and got the stack overflow/memory error -> crash
well the newest patch has seemed to fix my grind issue where i wouldn't un-mount off chocobo.

Edit: FPS drop seems to be back, happening with the NIN & SCH profile i use. and to slightly rectify the FPS drop issue putting the overall pulse time up helps a bit.
wow that was fast, as far as i can tell seems much better i don't really have to raise the pulse time anymore. Although still my personally made sch profile still seems to take less of a toll on the system then the NIN profiles I've been checking out. By as much as sometimes what seems to be 10 FPS (so i still want to try making a much lighter weight one that can perform just as well as the ones already out).
Thanks for the fast response! Been running bot for couple hours with no issues.
Pages: 1 2