MMOMinion

Full Version: requesting updated monk profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as per title, previous monk profile have ceased to stop using buffs.
might have been minion update. profile was last updated last year around december
I too would like a new / updated monk profile if anyone is willing and has the time to put one together.

Thanks
give me a monk guide (preferably one with an opener) and I will write a profile based on it
(03-04-2016, 11:13 PM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]give me a monk guide (preferably one with an opener) and I will write a profile based on it

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...-UNLEASHED

Good info there
I also found this to have a lot of information. Explanations for just about everything.

http://angered.guildwork.com/forum/threa...e-by-akame
(03-04-2016, 11:38 PM)Merkins Wrote: [ -> ]I also found this to have a lot of information. Explanations for just about everything.

I'll write one based off this guide.  If there are any errors or outdated info with this guide, let me know because I don't play monk in Lv60 content to know the latest info.
(03-05-2016, 12:06 AM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2016, 11:38 PM)Merkins Wrote: [ -> ]I also found this to have a lot of information. Explanations for just about everything.

I'll write one based off this guide.  If there are any errors or outdated info with this guide, let me know because I don't play monk in Lv60 content to know the latest info.

The form shift to opener is kind of out of date now since the greased lightning changes in 3.1, now it's pretty much the same it's just starting with PB > demo and without the last snap.
(03-05-2016, 01:15 AM)wycs Wrote: [ -> ]The form shift to opener is kind of out of date now since the greased lightning changes in 3.1, now it's pretty much the same it's just starting with PB > demo and without the last snap.

Is it this?  Taken from official forums from a comment about GL changes.

Code:
Snap > PB > Snap > Demo > Dragon Kick > Twin > B4B > Snap > IR > ToD > XPOT > Boot > Elixer > True > Howling > Snap >

Steel Peak > Dragon > Shoulder Tackle > Twin > Forbidden > Demo > Bootshine.

W/ the SS I have now (575) the IR drops right after the second Demo and B4B and Xpot drop right after that last bootshine.
(03-05-2016, 02:52 AM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2016, 01:15 AM)wycs Wrote: [ -> ]The form shift to opener is kind of out of date now since the greased lightning changes in 3.1, now it's pretty much the same it's just starting with PB > demo and without the last snap.

Code:
Snap > PB > Snap > Demo > Dragon Kick > Twin > B4B > Snap > IR > ToD > XPOT > Boot > Elixer > True > Howling > Snap >

W/ the SS I have now (575) the IR drops right after the second Demo and B4B and Xpot drop right after that last bootshine.
i think this is the current best opener now.. btw "Monk 3.0 CHAKRA UNLEASHED" is up2date.. i personally still using the elru's monk profile(modified by myself after minion update) but it still using the old 3.0 rotation with form shift.. just for your reference, Elru profile have filter like, form shift on, perfect balance on, stun on, aoe on(add by myself) and tank mode.. but there is no opening filter like your easydrg profile.

btw i dont know how to make another new good profile for monk like your easydrg >.<" so please assist to make the monk profile, will share anything under my knowledge for monk.. thanks
(03-05-2016, 02:52 AM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

Yeah this is currently one of the most used openers, I moved away from this on my own profile though as form shift is just plain annoying to use in an opener both playing manually and in a profile. I currently have the following in my profile:

PB > Demo > Snap > Snap > Dragon Kick > Twin > B4B  > ToD > IR > Boot > Elixer > True > Howling > Snap > Steel Peak > Dragon > Shoulder Tackle > Twin > Forbidden > Demo > Bootshine.

Or at least something similar, I'd post my profile but I'm fairly sure it requires changes with the skill manager updates and my monk is currently banned for another 24 hours (not bot related).
Pages: 1 2