MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Issues (Gathering Classes Add-On)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These issues both occur in flying zones:
  • First issue is that the bot will occasionally "think" that it has summoned a flying mount and attempt to jump "fly" and become stuck in an infinite jumping loop in place without a mount.
  • Second issue I've observed while gathering titanium ore, the bot will hover in the air and do nothing after a period of gathering.
Both of these issues are fixed temporarily by restarting the bot, but will happen once every 30 minutes or so, and look very suspicious.

I can try to get more information to help you guys troubleshoot, but I'd like to know what information you'd need next time this occurs, thanks!
I've been having the same issues with titanium. Trying to set it up for market team for the hw areas but I'm stuck. One of the mods was nice enough to team viewer with me and set a marker up for botanist in a hw area. Would be awesome to get the expansion again or just DL a profile/marker from someone who actually knows what they're doing : (
There is a store addon so people dont need to use markers anymore.

Simply select what you want farmed and click start.
With your gathering "quest 1-50" add on you don't need to create markets for anything?
just select what you want farmed and press start
Not the same error as OP is reporting, but my gatherer seems to be stuck in Mor Dhona. I selected Grade 4 Carbonized Matter from MD Unspoiled in the Quest options, but once i get there it just gets stuck and gives Error code -1.
Everything is up to date, I've tried restarting MinionApp, laptop, game, everything to no avail.
Any help would be appreciated. :< It seems to work fine in every zone except Mor Dhona.
[Image: uAsSpBZ]

Edit: My friend's character seems to be fine in Mor Dhona. Only my character gets stuck.
Need to report these things in the addon thread for the addon. Either the position is wrong on an entry or your Mor Dhona mesh is missing some pieces.
[Image: 1zjgyo7nbkv.jpg]

Hi,
always works fine but suddenly i got that error, but my inventory isn full jet. Whats wrong?
I was use the Quest Mode - 1-60 for Mining.

Greetings
I'm a 53 miner and the gathering addon is still buying the Felt Coif of Gathering (http://xivdb.com/item/2837/Filzbundhaube+des+Eifers) although i have a better item.
this thread wont be responded to any more in future.
use the gathering addon support thread

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-14997.html

nothing wrong with the vendor
it decided what you had was below ilvl 44
[Image: 023a4cfe6a.png]