MMOMinion

Full Version: EasyMCH Lv50-60 Profile *UPDATED* 3-Apr-2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Manually Place Your Turrets!

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Does Split > Slug > Split > Clean > Slug > etc combo with ammo to maximize ammo usage
  • Only uses Wildfire on targets with HP 10x yours (Bosses)
  • Only uses Long Buff CDs on targets with HP > 50% + 2x your HP(Trash)
  • Only uses Long Buff CDs on targets with HP > 0% + 10x your HP (Bosses)
  • Lines up Hawk/B4B/Wildfire/Rapid Fire for every Wildfire (Raging Strikes included when available)
  • Only uses Blank Shot on Bosses
  • Uses Head Graze (Filter 3) instead of Suppressive Fire due to stun diminishing return conflicting with encounters.
  • No Feint support because it is a DPS loss.  Learn to turn off Gauss with Filter 5 for movement.  Split shot w/o Gauss hits harder than Feint (does not benefit from Gauss % boost)
  • Filter 2 OFF is for FATE grinding Turret Support!  It will spam Turrets every 30s because minion cannot detect MCH pets yet.
HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Extract File
  2. Place EasyMCH.lua in Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles
FILTERS
Code:
Filter 1 Buffs  - ON = Uses Buffs, Performs Opener - Requires all CDs & Gauss
Filter 2 Turret - ON = Does not use Turrets (Leave it ON during assist mode, take it off for FATE)
Filter 3 Silence- ON = Uses Head Graze when available or uses it to silence supported abilities
Filter 4 AoE    - ON = Smart AoE - Uses Spread Shot if close enough / Grenade Shot if 3+ Targets
Filter 5 Gauss  - ON = Activates Gauss  OFF = Deactivates Gauss

Supported Silence Abilities
  • A6S - Blaster's Mind Blast
UPDATES
Code:
3/4/2016 v3.09
-Split shot will be used while moving if player has rapid fire buff and no other procs
-Hawkeye/B4b chain set to GCD false to prevent lock ups
-Removed ammunition check on Lead Shot and Hot Shot (may or may not be a dps loss)

22/3/2016 v3.08
-Added Gauss Barrel Buff check to Opener
-Changed Rook Turret oGCD check to false (will cast immediately instead of waiting for oGCD window)

22/3/2016 v3.07
-Added Head Graze for Mind Blast (A6S) in the opener chain

20/3/2016 v3.06
-Fixed an issue with Bishop Turret not casting when 2+ targets

12/3/2016 v3.04
-Added Content ID NOT in Head Graze for Mirage Blaster

12/3/2016 v3.03
-Added copies of Buff with Content ID 0 without HP Advantage for PVP (needs testing)
-Head Graze will only be used for Mind Blast on Blaster (A6s) (needs testing)
-Added new entry of Grenado Shot for Blaster Mirage (needs testing)
-Changed radius of original Grenado Shot from 7 to 5

10/3/2016 v3.02
-Added PVP skills except Purify, Detect, Report
-Uses Stun Gun if target is not already stunned
-Uses Between the Eyes if target has stun, bind, or sleep debuff (3x DMG)
-Uses Foot Graze if under attack at melee range

6/3/2016 v3.01
-Changed Reassemble + Clean Shot detection
-Changed Grenade Shot range from 5y around the target to 7y for people progressing in A6S first boss

4/3/2016 v3.0
-Initial Release

[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]
Haven't tested yet but I am very excited lol.
(03-04-2016, 09:13 PM)dNh301 Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't tested yet but I am very excited lol.

Lol, my initial plan was to send you a copy through private message to test it out first for me before I release it, but these forums can't have attachments to PMs.
Looks great so far. Gonna test on Seph ex/A5s tomorrow too.
(03-04-2016, 09:33 PM)Elizasleyn Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great so far. Gonna test on Seph ex/A5s tomorrow too.

I've cleared both with it so far.  Make sure you turn off Buffs near the end of P2 Add phase for seph ex so you don't blow it all at the end there.

Also avoid using Buffs when he is transforming to Big Goblin to avoid popping it all during Boost.
I was making a profile close to one like this except with two openers built in. 1. Gauss Barrel active and no ammo (like what you have) and 2. If you had ammo and no Gauss Barrel (like this). Other than that it runs very damn well so far. Good job once again my friend!
(03-04-2016, 10:01 PM)dNh301 Wrote: [ -> ]I was making a profile close to one like this except with two openers built in. 1. Gauss Barrel active and no ammo (like what you have) and 2. If you had ammo and no Gauss Barrel (like this). Other than that it runs very damn well so far. Good job once again my friend!

I let the user manually quick reload twice for 2 ammo since the bot doesn't know when you plan on pulling.
(03-04-2016, 10:21 PM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2016, 10:01 PM)dNh301 Wrote: [ -> ]I was making a profile close to one like this except with two openers built in. 1. Gauss Barrel active and no ammo (like what you have) and 2. If you had ammo and no Gauss Barrel (like this). Other than that it runs very damn well so far. Good job once again my friend!

I let the user manually quick reload twice for 2 ammo since the bot doesn't know when you plan on pulling.

Yes like that with the one difference. If player manually toggles quick reload then gauss barrel would drop (out of combat only) if all buff's are ready and go into second opener. Otherwise if you didn't feel like fussing with quick reload it would just do the normal opener. Not that there is anything wrong with your setup lol it's just that I have seen higher wildfire numbers outside of gb is all.
Awesome profile!
Yep. hxx112 makes some nice profiles indeed!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10