MMOMinion

Full Version: Other Skill Checks on Skill Profile not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If i put any skill id in 'skill is ready' on other skill checks on skill profile...the main skill won't go off. for example: if i want to use perfect balance when blood for blood and internal release is ready, i put blood for blood(85)+internal release(59), then perfect balance won't go off...but if i remove those 2 skill condition, perfect balance can go off.

this happened after an update the 3.2 patch i think. anyone else experience this issue?

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) D:/download/minionapp/bots/ffxivminion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? NO
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Nvidia Geforce Experience
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE YES
* Are you running the bot as admin? YES, shortcut on taskbar
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

still no fix yet on 'other skill check'?
ACE, Chicard...please let me know if i post in the wrong place or you guys already know about this issue and still working on it or something.
you have it set in "has buffs" or "missing buffs"

you want it set up to only use the skill when you have both blood for blood and internal release you would set it in "has buffs" 85+59 that whay when it detects these two buffs it will use the skill. in skill is ready it will only use the skill if the skill ids in that skill are both ready to use. but if those 2 skills are above perfect balance in the skill profile they will never be used.

so example

B4B
IR
PB

if you use skill is ready those 2 skills will fire off before the "Check" for the conditions of perfect balance happen.

instead you want to make sure PB is above the other two. or use has buffs field instead. THis way if you currently have both the buffs on you it will use PB
yes, my PB was above B4B and IR and that setup was working before. It broke after 3.2 patch. right now i using 'has buffs' to fire off PB, but something is wrong with other skill check and i hope u can fix it.