MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason not sure why but bot does not load navmeshes / start gathering anything.

For example trying to gather fire shards ill TP to zone and start bot but nothing happens. It does not pick up navmesh ill do it manually but still wont do anything. Anyone else expierincing this?
This issue is with latest update
(03-10-2016, 10:19 AM)mölyapina Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason not sure why but bot does not load navmeshes / start gathering anything.

For example trying to gather fire shards ill TP to zone and start bot but nothing happens. It does not pick up navmesh ill do it manually but still wont do anything. Anyone else expierincing this?
This issue is with latest update

Yeah, seems to have some issues there, nothing really seems to be working. Not restoring past settings, no assist, crafting or gathering I guess it's everything? Just update bugs, I'm sure they'll have it fixed soon :D
----------
failed with
?:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
Console spam
i have same problem^^ bot is only loging in on game and thats all^^i have try some modis craft, gathering etc but bot wont start
Looking into it...
Good or well not good but thought i was only one then i've nothing to worry about :) have to wait for update
[Image: nFvej9i.png]
Console loooks like this. Really nothing works.
http://prntscr.com/adfcr5