MMOMinion

Full Version: CTD at Splash Screen even after reinstalls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home
  • What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Default WIN 10 OS AV; Windows Defender
  • Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
  • Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes, Malwarebytes however, it does not run at startup nor is the process running when CTDs occur.
  • Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Catalyst Control, Raptr, 
  • Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes, bot hass been working fine since I subscribed in January
  • Are you running the bot as admin? Worked fine before without having to. Tested running FFXIV and Bot as admin and CTD still occurs.
  • Are you running any Bot addons? Nope

Bot was working perfectly about 4 days ago then all of a sudden I these CTDs as soon as I hit yes to run as admin. Try to run it as admin and still ctd at splash screen.  Reinstalled minionapp and the same thing. Not sure what could be the problem because I haven't downloaded anything since then.
Nevermind I used an uninstaller program to completely remove all traces then reinstalled and it works again. Not sure what hiccup could caused this to happen though.
Deleting the user.config in %appdata%\local\MMOMINION would have fixed your problem.  If it happens again when starting minionapp, try that.