MMOMinion

Full Version: Request: Updated WAR profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be updated profiles for every class but the WAR. The triple cleave combo is great at maximizing Dps but there currently isn't a profile that does this. Anyone able to put one together? 

Thanks!
(03-13-2016, 08:35 AM)Chronocide Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be updated profiles for every class but the WAR. The triple cleave combo is great at maximizing Dps but there currently isn't a profile that does this. Anyone able to put one together? 

Thanks!

I don't have any tank classes at 60 yet.  If someone gives me access to an account with a WAR, I can probably make one.
(03-13-2016, 09:49 AM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2016, 08:35 AM)Chronocide Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be updated profiles for every class but the WAR. The triple cleave combo is great at maximizing Dps but there currently isn't a profile that does this. Anyone able to put one together? 

Thanks!

I don't have any tank classes at 60 yet.  If someone gives me access to an account with a WAR, I can probably make one.

this is why Hxx fucking owns
(03-13-2016, 09:49 AM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any tank classes at 60 yet.  If someone gives me access to an account with a WAR, I can probably make one.

Sorry for the off-topic but keep this up and you're gonna need a sub-forum in skillmanager section lol. Though it boggles my mind that you have so many downloads of your profiles and only 38 rep. Come on people +rep this guy when you download his stuff and like it.