MMOMinion

Full Version: Thunderbolt Eel (Red) + Pipira Pira + Catkiller + Illuminati Perch (Blue) Rotation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simple script to maximize your fishing.

Thunderbolt Eel (red) - script farming
Pipira Pira - gil/Baked Pipira Pira 4000-7000g per fish
Catkiller - Desynthesize for Savage Aim Materia IV
Illuminati Perch - Blue scripts for brute leech baits/journals
Hinterland Perch - Quickarm Materia IV

Bait: Brute Leech

My current gathering is 526; perception is 465 but you probably only need the LV58 gear

Adopted from ekehatatya's brilliant red/blue script.

If you can make improvements, let me know. I'm new at making these.
Thank you for sharing your hard work, much appreciated :)

Btw tested and works great!
does this turn in the collectable fish < and desynth on its own?
Nothing does turn ins by itself yet and desynth, maybe if you buy the addon.
I'm having an issue with this profile. When I go the Dravanian Forelands it just sits by the aetheryte. If I manually start flying towards the fishing spot about halfway there the bot will start moving me again.
(05-30-2016, 07:10 PM)Ziust Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue with this profile. When I go the Dravanian Forelands it just sits by the aetheryte. If I manually start flying towards the fishing spot about halfway there the bot will start moving me again.

are you still have this problem? does it happen for any other of the areas?
This is normal just use my thunder eel position in my aetherial fishing profile, it happened since they changed the way meshes are made.

Code:
["x"] = 350.02;
["y"] = 52.56;
["z"] = -686.93;
["h"] = -2.42;
Hi, is this still working? I'm unable to get it working. I would like to use it for blue script gathering
It is working. Best thing for this is it discards the undesired fish that's not on the list. LOL
i've just returned after a period away. will test and see if there are any issues
Pages: 1 2