MMOMinion

Full Version: Power crafting 1-60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I bought the 1-60 sebbs gathering bot, and yes it was amazing! Great solid work Sebb!

Back to what I wanted to talk about. Do we have any scripts or has anyone made anything for power leveling crafters 1-60 or 50-60
Just curious and if not what are you guys doing to power level threw it?
I'd like to hear from the community what your engagement is on this crafting voodoo :p
(03-28-2016, 03:23 AM)sushi69 Wrote: [ -> ]So I bought the 1-60 sebbs gathering bot, and yes it was amazing! Great solid work Sebb!

Back to what I wanted to talk about. Do we have any scripts or has anyone made anything for power leveling crafters 1-60 or 50-60
Just curious and if not what are you guys doing to power level threw it?
I'd like to hear from the community what your engagement is on this crafting voodoo :p

hi there. i also have sebbs gathering and is the best ever,Hes updating it all the time its really cool. for crafting what i did was use the crafting thats built into the bot, you can find it under lua modules at the top when your in the game. also what i did to level crafting was sell some of the stuff i gather on the market broad and i would buy the stuff that was already made for grand company turn-in's. just to save time cause i also have a ton of stuff to do.

other people might do it over ways tho.
i craft parts up to level 30 because its cheap and easy, like ore in to bars bars in to rivits or bolts then repeat . once level 30 its not very many leve quests till 50. from 50-60 you can do in 20min if you have the money to buy the leve quest items. several hours if you just build parts. again ore to ingots ingots to rivits.