MMOMinion

Full Version: Question about off-GCD skills during skill combos for skill profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will use a PLD setup as an example:

What I am trying to do is configure a skill profile to use off gcd skills such as Spirits Within or Circle of Scorn while a skill combo is happening (Fast > Savage > Rage).  Currently, it will only use those skills before or after a combo.

I did check the wiki and noticed an option called "Combo break", but the option seems to have been removed since the wiki was written as I can't find the option in the skill config window.  

Anyone know how to do this?
Your setup for Fast > Savage > Rage must be wrong then.  There shouldn't be anything extra added to Spirits or Scorn.

Your Skill Manager list should look like:

1. Spirits (default settings)
  2. Scorn (default settings)
  3. Rage of Halone (previous combo ID set to savage blade)
  4. Savage Blade (previous combo ID set to fast blade)
  5. Fast Blade (default settings)
The order for Rage/Savage/Fast must be in the order I listed above. Where you put the spirits/scorn doesn't matter but it will cast the one highest on the list first if both are available to use
Yeah, you're right. I ended up downloading a different profile and realized the combo needs to be setup that way instead of the combo check mark which was causing the behavior. Thanks!