MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem since patch can anyone help pls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I know this isn't exactly an mmo problem but it does relate to me being able to use mmominion so I wondered if anyone could be kind enough to suggest a way round this issue. Basically since the patch they did this morning on FFXIV I can't log in unless I'm using DX11, which is extremely weird. If I log in using DirectX 9 it shows me as having an excellent connection and then when it goes to loading screen it throws me out with a 90002 error and then when back at character screen it shows me as having a poor connection. If I try the same using DX11 I can log in fine and it shows I have an excellent connection and can load the game and play. I don't understand as it worked fine when I was using DirectX 9 before the patch early this morning. This obviously is a problem as it clearly states you can only use mmominion with DirectX 9. Any help to resolve this would be appreciated. I'm running Windows 10 and have everything updated. My daughter sitting next to me can run FFXIV just fine with her PS3 and gets an excellent connection. She turned it off now, it was just a test.