MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot has been crashing a lot for me. I am guessing it's because of loading different meshes. Anyone else?

My last crash was in Western Coerthas
My client again isn't working. There's some kind of error I assume and it's just standing still. I need to restart it. Little things like this.

I know that this doesn't help much but I'm wondering if anyone else is having similar problems
similar, only when I try to load more than 2 instances of the game though. I use MMOMINION multibox to load 2 and the other two 'normal' loads crash.
(04-03-2016, 07:23 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]proper describe what happens
add detailed infos so we acn understand what you are doing / what the bot wants to do , in order to get somehints / being able to reproduce it.
else there is literally nothing we can do, since it works fine for all others out there ...

I think I know why the bot crashes. Whenever I'm in quest mode, or at least when I run the gathering profile, it crashes when I stop the bot. I stop to check on retainers and then I let it resume. It'll crash when the mesh changes or when in populated areas. Something like that. If it helps