MMOMinion

Full Version: Mount problem when fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had this problem for awhile now.  When fishing, the bot will get to the fishing spot, land on the ground, but it does not get off the mount and then it just sits there.  My guess is the dismount command is happening too fast while landing and thus the dismount command never goes through.  This problem doesn't always happen, but it happens often enough that I notice it.  Can this be fixed so that the dismount action happens after a sufficient time has passed after the character lands on the ground with a flying mount?  

* What OS are you running? Windows 7
* What AV is installed? MSE
* Where is the bot installed? c:\minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Windows Defender
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE  : yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? 1-60 Gathering
Could just be the mount you are using, some of the new ones don't accept a simple dismount command anymore.
I always use the default grand company chocobo
I'm still experiencing this problem fairly often on both computers that I'm running on. Has anyone else seen this as well?

Any chance of a fix?
Bumping one last time in hopes for a fix. I still have this problem.
I tried changing from the default company chocobo mount to another one, and i'm experiencing the same problem. It will occasionally not get off the mount and try to change bait and just sit there.