MMOMinion

Full Version: game crashes when porting to western highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
game crashes when porting to western highlands alot its 50/50 if it does or doesnt, i have deleted the mmo minion completely and it still does it. i would like to note i am using sebbs gathering addon but its when the mesh is loading it does it
same for me,

Im runing in a nootbook with only 3.5gb of ram, no one of fly maps are working =/
I updated my notebook to 6GB of ran , I5 2.2ghz and GTX930m and still not working on new zones, these new update that use less memory are alive?
Are you trying to play with the "Show Triangles" option turned on or something?
Should not be a problem unless you are trying to run with high detail and maxed objects loading, etc.
(04-11-2016, 07:06 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to play with the "Show Triangles" option turned on or something?
Should not be a problem unless you are trying to run with high detail and maxed objects loading, etc.

no, I just did a fresh install of minion then launch, game is with the lower settings and runing @ 60fps.
nevermind its working.
I was using a copy of minion from my PC, I did a real fresh install and are working, even running two instance at same time lol