MMOMinion

Full Version: Crahing to desktop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamspeak 3, not running.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE : .Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes.
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Tried both, issue starting with minionapp launching it.
*Are you running any Bot addons? Lettys 1-50 and Sebbs Gathering 1-50, Sellout, Assister 2.
Last Error States: Unknown Error (Query/Fail)

In short it is a crash to desktop that never occurred before I tried having the bot run via auto launch. Multi instances on one computer to make it easier. I did the same with a single instance on another computer that ended up doing the same, third launch without auto-launch seems to be staying in without any crashes though.

However on the multiple instance machine, it crashes thee times with auto, resorted to manual and I have had six attempts so far. Going to do a seventh, not start the bot after attaching it, wait a bit and see if it crashes without it submitting commands.

Error in the Log:
08 Lauching new instance for account ACCOUNTNAME
21 Finished startup sequence for account ACOUNTNAME, received PID 780.
25 PID: 780 Acc: ACCOUNTNAME , Status: GSFAIL
25 Killing PID: 780
25 Killing Process: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Kill()
at MINIONAPP.ViewModels.LauncherViewModel.KillProcess(UInt32 pid)
36 Lauching new instance for account ACCOUNTNAME
45 Finished startup sequence for account ACCOUNTNAME, received PID 2548.
51 PID: 2548 Acc: ACCOUNTNAME , Status: GSFAIL
07 Killing Process: System.ArgumentException: Process with an Id of 2548 is not running.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId, String machineName)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId)
at MINIONAPP.ViewModels.LauncherViewModel.KillProcess(UInt32 pid)

Anyway to fully install an instance of FFXIV as a 'mobile/stand-alone' install as to not interfere with the primary?

EDIT: Fixed topic title, added 'Last Error' name. Also of note, the alternate computer one did CTD, eventually. No luck on keeping the multi-instance from CTD since the maintenance. Primary still has not CTD.

EDIT 2: I think I may have figured it out. Testing, I may have been using the same Key on the two crashing accounts. If this is the case, it let me have upwards of 5mins to an hour with a duplicate key.
Yep that turned out to be the case. Good to know, though it probably should check quicker for duplicate login as one hour with the same key is a bit silly.
I can confirm :-p