MMOMinion

Full Version: game freezing, sometimes crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
edit: for readablity

* What OS are you running?Win 10 x64

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)MSE

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)root c:

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?installed, but not using it

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE. Yes 

* Are you running the bot as admin?Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?attach button

*Are you running any Bot addons? legendary fisher was in directory, but not enabled. I've removed it.

After zoning around for awhile, maybe hunting or fate'ing, game begins to freeze up for many seconds at a time and occassionally crash.  Checking TASKMGR, game is using well over 1gig of mem and continues to rise.

edit: if it's a symptom, game starts up around 600meg mem usage. Another 220meg or so to start minion
For the AV, whatever win10 has on default I guess. I didn't put anything else on.

Memory continues to rise while just standing. It does go up faster when you zone to new maps. Eventually it will try to load a new navmesh and just sit there with that box open. Minion will stop working and game will either freeze up over and over again, or crash. The freezing or crash finally happens mostly in HW zones, but I think I've noticed it happening in non-flying zones as well. It happens in both Assist and Grind mode that I can tell.
Only begins to happen after zoning around enough. Game is stable for awhile at startup.
Just happened after doing ok'zundu beast tribe quests, then zoned to mist and then to idyllshire. Memory usage jumped to 1.6gig in Idyllshire, went to process not responding and froze. Saw memory usage drop to 200meg after game became unresponsive.
Last two crashes tonight have been after hanging in Idyllshire for awhile. Crash happened when teleporting out of that zone. Mem usage was 1400-1500+ both times.
Couple more minion crashes tonight, zoning around again. Game wouldn't freeze or crash, but minion would get stuck trying to load navmesh and stop working.
the same, freeze, crashes and after the last update bot do nothing ^^" grind, quest nothing ^^"""

edit: normal gather possible but bot doesn't fly anymore

* What OS are you running?Win 7 x64
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)root c:
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?No
* Teamspeak, Nvida Gamers Experience,
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE. Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? all addons from sebbs
same on me. after update, didnt fly and freezing.
Been very stable so far today. Been in Idyllshire on and off, though it hasn't been very populated this morning.
Having issues now that Idyllshire is filling up. Could be related to being inside a highly populated zone?

Just crashed trying to leave Idyllshire, 1300meg mem usage.
Pages: 1 2