MMOMinion

Full Version: Error Message In Console Causing Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running?
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE                
* Are you running the bot as admin?  Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?   
*Are you running any Bot addons?

Windows 10, No AV, Default Path C:\MINIONBOT, No AV, No Fraps Etc, Yes I read, Yes Running as Admin, 

Attach Method

Ace Sellout Addon

So whenever I switch to any gathering classes this error repeats itself very fast. Help please I have no idea what it means.

Sorry if this is noob mistake or something.

Been having issues while mining so I guess this would explain why. Just started viewing the console lol.

[Image: 7b7f1a57bfa12b3ecb8a1659577aed3c.png]
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 Pro
* What AV is installed? None
* Where is the bot installed? C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? MalwareBite (not running)
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? TeamViewer (Not running, service disabled)
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach (launch crashes 95% of the time)
*Are you running any Bot addons? Assist (from Ace)

Same as Happymmo
It's an issue with the new ACR addon, subfolder with a file is missing.
You can force uninstall it from the Store tab in MinionApp for now, until I can get a newly-compiled version up.
(04-11-2016, 12:00 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's an issue with the new ACR addon, subfolder with a file is missing.  
You can force uninstall it from the Store tab in MinionApp for now, until I can get a newly-compiled version up.

Awesome, works perfectly now, thank you!